Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ANGER

It's not an emotion that I deal with very often in my life. In fact, I almost never get angry. Yet now, I find myself having to deal with angry feelings towards the other guy. I'm not sure why. Again, I don't fault him for trying to take advantage of a situation that was presented to him. Yet because of my personal involvement, I can't help but feel some feelings of resentment towards him.

I get the feeling that my occasional anger comes directly from his declaration that my wife needed to get out of her marriage. That just burns me. Part of me wants to torment him because of that - send him anonymous E-mails to fuck with him, or become one of his Myspace friends to fuck with him, or whatever. I don't have any intention of doing that though. But that doesn't mean I don't want to.

No comments: