Tuesday, November 6, 2007

THE BLAME GAME

As I've written several times in the past, I've accepted my share of the responsibility for playing a part in my wife's indiscretion. And then I came across this quote from someone on that website.


"You are 50% responsible for the condition and environment of the marriage. She is 100% responsible for her CHOICE to have an affair. That is hers alone. You did not get a vote on it."


This is something that I need to keep in the back of my mind. Because the "affair" itself was not my fault. And at times, I think I've beaten myself up a little bit over that.

1 comment:

Survived said...

Good quote. I found a few interesting ones and posted them on my blog some time ago. They all help in some way to take the pressure off the BS from feeling at fault in all this mess.